Application deadline : June 9th 2019
Designed to showcase the musical excellence and evolution of the participants, this academy is aimed primarily at young artists who are completing their advanced education or have recently graduated, in France and abroad. The participants will be selected by the ECA artistic committee to ensure musical quality and diversity for this week-long event.
Terms and conditions:
– Candidates must have recently completed their higher education/training or are in the process of.
– Tuition and Registration fees covered by ECA
– Accommodation covered by ECA
– A per diem (for meals) will be proposed by ECA
– Travel expenses will NOT be covered and are at the expense of the participant.
– double bass
– group (wind quintet, brass quintet, string quartet
Registration does not automatically guarantee one’s participation in the academy.
There will be a selection process based on the registration/application information provided by the candidate.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org